I learned how to improve my recruitment and interviewing techniques and how to not only to supervise employees, but to delegate to my subordinates. Generally speaking, this was a very effective and informative course that I would recommend to everyone.
Allison Benjamin, Human Resources Officer, Recruitment & Selection, LIAT (1974) Ltd. St. John’s, Antigua
I would definitely recommend this program to other recruitment officers and managers in any organization. This program would give them not only a foundational basis but provide them with a better appreciation of the recruitment and selection process, and how to retain employees long after the hiring process. I learned different skills and techniques that will enhance my capabilities in this area.
Some other areas that were key, for example, is that 1) recruitment is a continuous process, and I should never wait until the need arises; and 2) the purpose in conducting a human resources manpower audits, this is something that can be employed at LIAT (1974) Ltd. I definitely will introduce these techniques in the organization.
Marcia Honore-James HR Officer, Recruitment & Selection
LIAT (1974) Ltd., Coolidge, Antigua
In many ways, we are innovative strategic pioneers in the business of customized training.
The “blueprint” for over 600 customized industry training courses is in the hands of Cohen & Klein Consulting, Inc. – With Proven Results and Testimonials
- On-site Debt Collection and Revenue Management Consulting and training courses are available
- On-site or in-house training can be arranged for over 600 courses
- Over 600 customized courses with proven results and testimonials
- The most comprehensive training programs to improve your employees efficiency and increase productivity
- The most practical and comprehensive training in an interactive classroom – with proven results
Training and educational initiatives must be aligned with national overall strategic vision and mission in conjunction with realistic employment demand and supply.