Jamaica News and Events
CK 700 Debt Collection Strategies and Techniques for New and Experienced Collectors, Sales, Marketing, Credit, and Back Office Employees of Private & Public-Sector Corporations
This was an excellent program, very informative. Every aspect of this course was valuable because all the information can be utilized and can help to enhance my job performance.
The instructor has excellent teaching skills and is very effective in delivering information.
Denise Wright-Campbell, Accounts Receivables Clerk, Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority, Jamaica
This course has improved my effectiveness because of the many new things I learnt I now have the knowledge to handle customers effectively. The content of this course was excellent. I will recommend this course to other collectors because it will enable them to better understand their roles and responsibilities.
Althea Ennis Accounts Receivables Clerk, Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority, Jamaica
All of the topics in the program was significant to what I was sent to learn about. This program will ensure that collectors work effectively.
The instructor's teaching styles/ methods are excellent and straight to the point.
Judith Foster, Accountant, Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority, Kingston, Jamaica
In many ways, we are innovative strategic pioneers in the business of customized training.
The “blueprint” for over 600 customized industry training courses is in the hands of Cohen & Klein Consulting, Inc. – With Proven Results and Testimonials
- On-site Debt Collection and Revenue Management Consulting and training courses are available
- On-site or in-house training can be arranged for over 600 courses
- Over 600 customized courses with proven results and testimonials
- The most comprehensive training programs to improve your employees efficiency and increase productivity
- The most practical and comprehensive training in an interactive classroom – with proven results
Training and educational initiatives must be aligned with national overall strategic vision and mission in conjunction with realistic employment demand and supply.