St. Kitts & Nevis / Jamaica News and Events
St. Kitts & Nevis / Jamaica
The material and content presented in this course was very helpful. I feel more confident about managing my staff.
Carlton Pogson, Assistant General Manager, Development Bank of St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Kitts & Nevis
I have gained a greater body of knowledge and insight into a number of new areas, example performance management. The development of a performance management appraisal system is critical for the enhancement of productivity and efficiency of the bank. The instructor has a wealth of knowledge in the subject areas that were covered.
Levi Bradshaw, Accountant General, Development Bank of St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Kitts & Nevis
This program will help me to better manage the different personality types I currently supervise. The managers within my own organization could very well benefit from this program, and help to significantly reduce staff turnover rates.
Kerene D. D. Rose, Underwriter/Supervisor, Customer Service Department, General Accident Insurance Co. Ltd., Kingston, Jamaica
In many ways, we are innovative strategic pioneers in the business of customized training.
The “blueprint” for over 600 customized industry training courses is in the hands of Cohen & Klein Consulting, Inc. – With Proven Results and Testimonials
- On-site Debt Collection and Revenue Management Consulting and training courses are available
- On-site or in-house training can be arranged for over 600 courses
- Over 600 customized courses with proven results and testimonials
- The most comprehensive training programs to improve your employees efficiency and increase productivity
- The most practical and comprehensive training in an interactive classroom – with proven results
Training and educational initiatives must be aligned with national overall strategic vision and mission in conjunction with realistic employment demand and supply.